Saturday, January 2, 2010

It ain't over till the fat lady sings, or tomorrow at 11:59pm

I went back to work today after taking last weekend off.
it sucked.

Darren has been home the past week.  


We slept in pretty much every day.


Even though we didn't do anything special


We spent a lot of time together.


I missed my boys today.

I missed Darren.

I'm a little bit out of it this evening.  I think I'm in week mode already.  Gearing up for at least a few breakdowns on Jacek's part.  He's going to miss not having Daddy around.  Aidan will too.  I will too.

Even though I'm anxious about things getting back to "normal".  I'm dragging my feet...

a bit a little A LOT.

It's already happening.  Jacek knows it's coming.  He's fighting us and crying more then
usual.  Being defiant.  Fighting the inevitable.

I go to work again tomorrow.  


Darren goes back on Monday.


Vacation time ends tomorrow at 11:59pm.



Anyone have some tissues?

1 comment:

erica said...

hey, i'm with ya, i'm hoping for a snow day.. lol.. (not that albion ever closes)