Thursday, November 19, 2009

Traveling Thursday

I am trying to blog from my phone. Hopefully it will work.

Here are some random things from my wait at Rochester airport this morning.

What is it about blue plastic gloves that immediatley makes me think of cavity searches? Am I the only one who thinks this?

Oh boy, there is going to be an infant on board the plane, oh and an toddler. This could be a very long flight and we are only going to JFK.

The man closet to me in the waiting area just shared this same thought with his wife.

Infant #2 just arrived along with 12 teenagers. Fun..fun..fun.

Infant #1 is now crying.

Do large intercom systems really work? All I hear is somebody speaking in code.

Our plane has arrived and I sent a picture of it to Jacek via Darrens phone.

Ta Ta for now.

No comments: