Friday, January 8, 2010

Five Question Friday

I'm trying to make some "connections" here in blogland so lately I've been participating in others blog posts.

Today I'm sharing in the fun over at Mama M's...My Little Life.  Five question Friday.  Check her out, she's pretty funny.



1. What's your "comfort food"?  

Funny to have this question because I totally just wrote about it last night
..check it out here.

2.
Do you send Thank You's (handwritten or email)? 


 A friend of mine(who's awesome at sending thank you's) just recently wrote a thank you note and delivered cookies as a thank you to a neighbor.  That neighbor then sent her a thank you card for her thank you card and thank you cookies.  
Nothing quite like a little crazy country neighbor to remind you to lock all your doors and windows at night!

A thank you card, note, or email can be a very powerful thing.  I certainly have good intentions in this department but I admit that lately I have begun to slip.  I am not a strict follower of the etiquette guidelines but I think it's very important especially when you have children, to thank those that give to you, your family and your children.  A simple thank you reminds us of all of "simpler times".  Who doesn't want to be remembered as being kind and appreciative and thankful?


3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose?

Wow, um,  I have no idea.  Something very entirely different from my real life.  Although, I think I would enjoy following Jo from The Nanny around and watching her in action.  I can only think of "reality" TV shows...Big Brother, Extreme Home Makeover...is that weird?  Wonder what that says about me.  

C.S.I might be neat.  I'll go with that. 
 
4. What is your favorite online recipe site?


Lately, I've been borrowing cookbooks from the library and friends and copying the recipes.  I do regularly visit all recipes because I have an established recipe book there and I got all my Christmas recipes from them, everything was scrumptious so, all recipes gets my vote!

5. If you had to choose: "Friends" or "Seinfeld"?


Seinfeld, just not my cup of tea.  It never captured my interest and believe me with the amount of friends I had and have that "loved" the show, I had my share of opportunity to fall in love.  Never did.

I always stop surfing if I see Friends is on.  I may not stop and watch it but I always stop for a few seconds.   

That was fun!  Although it took me almost 2 hours and 2 timeouts for Aidan to get this posted.
Now, I'm gonna go make lunch for them gooberbutts and will be back later to blog hop and hopefully make some blog friends.  

Happy Friday y'all! 



MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: