Friday, January 15, 2010

I just stick out my chin and grin and say....

Today ended an "out of the norm" week for me.  PMS to start, visiting Grandma, Tuesday/Wednesday migraine, sadness over the earthquake and too much to think about today.

Tomorrow is Saturday and I go to work in the morning.  I'm looking forward to getting out of the house on my own for a few hours.  It always does my mind good. 

Tomorrow afternoon/evening Darren and I are taking Jacek out to spend some time with family.  There will be smiles, and laughs and good times at the bowling alley.  I am looking forward to it. 

Kristen came over this morning for coffee and she stayed and talked with me till lunch time.  We talked about a lot of STUFF.  I am still processing most of it.  I need to write about some of it.  I will.  In time, I will.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with things.  Feeling anxious, expectant, irritable. BLAH!

I think I'm in a BLUE FUNK...............Funk a dang DUNK.

..the sun'lll come out....tomorrow.

No comments: