Saturday, April 17, 2010

KERRIS KLUTTER HAS MOVED

WOW WOW WOW

Eliza showed up this morning
and said
"It's time"

and by the time
I finished
my English Muffin
and coffee 

KERRI's KLUTTER
was all moved in
over
at

So, update your links to be taken there 
instead of 
www.krazi8.blogspot.com

And bare with me
as I unpack my boxes
and get used to the place....

Oh, and Jb - 
you left a comment on Saturday Share
could you leave another at the new place?
and please leave me a link to your blog...I can't seem to find you.

Ok, so go now to

and let me know what you think!!

I think it's FAB 
and so very totally
ME!!!!

THANK YOU ELIZA!!!!!!
AKA 

1 comment:

MomWheeler said...

More Congrats Here Hon...You Are Definitely Moving Up In The World!
This Is Great News...And Once Again Mommy Is Very Proud Of You...You Go Girl! I Love You!